When Will My Items Ship?
I will ship out items within 5 business days of purchase (usually less). If you need your item shipped faster please contact me before placing an order. All items ship from the USA and through USPS unless otherwise arranged.
Shopify automatically sends an email to the customer's provided address when the shipping label is made. You can track your order using it, which is highly suggested. If you have not received an email within a week of your purchase for an in-stock item please shoot me a message and I will give it to you manually.
When will Pre-Orders Ship?
Items that are Pre-Orders will have their estimated shipping date/window in the description of the item*. These items need time to be manufactured in bulk and will not ship immediately. Customers will be notified if there are going to be any unexpected delays in production. You will receive a tracking number as your item is being packaged.
Please be aware, by default, if any in-stock items are ordered with the Pre-Order they will be shipped at the same time. If you wish the in-stock items to arrive first please make two separate orders.
*If the listing has been taken down (due to being limited) feel free to contact me for a reminder of when the item will ship.
Will my items arrive in time for the Holidays?
Packages are not guaranteed for holiday arrival. If you would like your package to arrive before a certain date I would recommend purchasing the item in advance. For example: Purchasing before the 14th of December for Christmas arrival.
Do You Ship Internationally?
As of 03/15/2022 I have paused most international shipping. I have made this difficult choice due to multiple issues, costs, and uncertainty with shipping internationally. Going forward I will only be offering this service to Canada/Mexico through Shopify for the foreseeable future. As a small business it is hard to swallow the costs of orders that get lost/mishandled internationally. I apologize for any inconvenience.
- UK/AUS and NON USA CUSTOMERS: Please use this Etsy Mirror in order to purchase items. There are still restrictions on where I will ship but I do ship to some countries through there.
Please be sure to remain up to date with your shipping information to avoid any extra costs. Shipping is non-refundable if the item has been mailed unless the item is lost in transit.
How Long Does Shipping Take?*
- Standard shipping for US customers - 5-7 Business days
- Priority Shipping for US Customers - 2-5 Business days
- Shipping for international customers - 4-8+ Weeks
*Due to COVID-19 and constantly changing rules and delays, delivery times may be unreliable for International orders. Please allow extra time for your packages to arrive.
My Items Are Stuck in Pre-Shipment. What Do I Do?
Packages enter pre-shipment when I purchase and print out a label for your order. I drop off packages twice a week so the shipping should update within 48-72 hours. There are special circumstances where a tracking number may sit in pre-shipment for a longer time, usually during sales like Black Friday or large pre-orders. Please leave more time for these such orders to update.
If a package is stuck in the Pre-Shipment status for 7 business days or more there is most likely something wrong.
While it is incredibly rare, if you are seeing a Pre-Shipment status for over a very extended time then there is a chance something is wrong. If you feel this is the case please tell me! Once I know, I can file a claim with USPS for the lost package and ship you something new. Or I can let you know why there is a delay.
For international customers: you may see a delay in updates once the package leaves US customs. You should see an update once the items arrive overseas or are accepted by your local post.
When contacting me about the package please be sure to include the tracking number you were given, your full name, and order number.
How Are Items Packaged, Are They Discrete?
All items will arrive to you in an appropriate envelope or box with no outside information, logos, or markings on them. Customs forms will describe the item as the basic product. Ex: Pillowcase for Dakimakuras
Purchase should show up as SHOPIFY OR AYCEEART on your credit statements.
International Shipping is Expensive. Is There A Way To Make It Cheaper?
I do my best to charge what the cost of shipping and supplies / handling are as fairly as I can. Unfortunately, shipping packages internationally is just plain expensive and tend to rise every year. I certainly am aware that X shipping to Y country is wildly expensive and I apologize!
Returns and Exchanges
Full refunds will be provided:
- If product is damaged beyond use in the mail [ Photo proof of the damage must be sent within a reasonable time-frame of the package arrival]
- If you request a refund before the item has been shipped.
- The item is lost in the mail -- Tracking numbers will be consulted for this information.
- The order mailed is incorrect [Photo proof of the incorrect item is needed along with the invoice showing original purchase]. The item will be refunded in full once a return tracking number is provided (international) or the return label is scanned (USA).
- Please keep in mind: full refunds cannot be given for items marked as delivered to the address you provided. Please make sure your address is correct before submitting an order.
Only the price of the item itself (not the shipping) will be refunded IF:
- The item has been shipped already. The customer will have to return the item to receive a refund of the item cost.
- If the customer is at fault for incorrect order information (ex: ordered the wrong item, incorrect address, etc). The customer will have to return the item to receive a refund of the item cost.
- The item arrives damaged but usable and the customer elects to keep the damaged item. In this case a 10% refund will be provided on the base item cost. [Photo proof required]
- If the wrong item is sent by the seller OR the item arrived heavily damaged. The customer may request a new item. Please provide photos of the damage/incorrect item.
- If the wrong item is purchased by fault of the customer they may pay the cost of return and reshipping in order to receive an exchange. The replacement item will be shipped once a valid return tracking number on the incorrect item has been updated and the reshipping invoice has been paid.
- You may exchange, remove, or add items to your order at any time before the order is packed by sending the store an email. Once packed I am unable to swap items.
Reshipment Policy Update
- I will reship an item that is lost, or otherwise encountered a mishap during shipping, one time. If the same mishap occurs or the item doesn't make it to the destination a second time a refund for the item will be sent to the customer. This is to avoid any stress for both the customer and seller. Thank you for understanding
Merchandise and Services
What Are Your Hours?
I work Monday - Friday and take weekends and holidays off. Emails and questions about your order will be answered ASAP within these time frames.
How Do I Wash My New Dakimakura?
While the absolute best method for keeping Dakimakuras looking great is to hand wash them you can also use a washing machine.
If using a machine I recommend turning the Dakimakura inside out if possible and using a cold wash with a gentle detergent (absolutely no bleach!). Hang and air-dry to keep colors vibrant.
Can You Customize My Order?
There are a few minor additions I can do upon request such as signing prints or adding a gift note. I will do my best to fulfill these requests but during heavy order periods these these may slip through the cracks.
Unfortunately there are many custom options I cannot offer. These include, but are not limited to:
Editing art to make a new custom version, Making a one-off print, Making a one-off daki, Making custom dakis, Ordering in a material I do not advertise, etc.
This is due to the nature of being a small, single person owned shop as well as having to order everything I sell in bulk. Orders are usually made far ahead of when it gets sold online and cannot be customized once shipped to me.
Can I Know Your Printing Sources / PSDs / etc? I’d Like To Make A One-Off Myself.
Unfortunately all my printing resources are only suitable for mass production or bulk printing. I cannot answer source questions on materials, products, etc for people looking to create one-off customs for themselves. If you are looking to bulk produce I would be more than happy to assist you in places to get your own work made.
I also do not offer the printable files, or permission to personally print PSDs of any of my artwork. The only exception is if the art is your own personal commission.
Pet / Allergy Warning
I work from and store my merchandise in a small apartment that has pets (dogs). Due to this there may be a stray pet hair or two, most commonly in the outside packaging where the tape sticks. I do my best to store my items in a safe area where the pets can't reach, but people with pet allergies or sensitivities may want to wash any cloth items purchased before use.